Nesterenko Software Applications - Ordering InformationPete Self     -       PeteSelf@NesterenkoSoftware.com
Some of these software applications are Microsoft© Access application files and require no installation, other than to have Microsoft© Access installed on your computer.
Some of the apps are 'Web-based' and require no software installation.
Because there is no installation required and no data-entry required, it is very easy to get started.
If you would like a 'Trial' version of any of these software applications, contact me and I will email you a no-charge, fully-functional evaluation version of the software and, if you'd like, give you an 'over-the-phone' demonstration of the software. No commitment to purchase before you try it. Try it for a few weeks.
If you would like to purchase any of these software applications, contact me and I will email you the necessary files and, if you'd like, give you an 'over-the-phone' demonstration of the software.
1. Timetable Assistant Application - MS Access Version or Web Version - you may use either
Used by Timetablers and by Guidance and Admin year-round.
Price: $250 (+HST) for one-year school license.
2. Course Request Tally and Sectioning Assistant Application - MS Access Version or 'New' Web Version (renamed Section Allocation Assistant) - you may use either
Used by staffing groups during March-April-May.
Price: $75 (+HST) for school license
3. Course Request Verification Assistant Application - MS Access version. Also incorporated into the Timetable Assistant Web-based version.
Generates a Course Request Matrix Report, which is a handy tool to have available while timetabling. Also generates a few other reports which are helpful for verifying/summarizing/grouping Student Course Requests
No Charge. Sent to all users.
4. OnCall Assistant Application - MS Access version available. Soon - web-based version.
This app was developed at the request of some Vice-Principals who were struggling with the daily chore of handling Teacher absences and assigning and tracking Teacher OnCalls.
Price: $250 (+HST) for one year school license
5. Attendance Assistant Application - MS Access version only available.
Provides concise, selectable, sortable Absence reports. Also can 'automatically' generate Attendance Letters to be sent home using a MS Word 'Mail Merge'.
Price: $150 (+HST) for one-year school license
6. Elementary Schedule Assistant Application - 'Web-based' version only available.
Used by Elementary P, VP, Office Staff to create and manage Class/Teacher/Room Schedules.
Price: $75 (+HST) for one-year school license